Major public presentations:
- ASAP Colorado Chapter Event, Simplicity as a Best Practice – Hearing the Voice of the Collective: Span Cultures and Discover Value on 8 May 2013 (28-page PDF, slides). Note: this presentation refers to the whitepaper Simply Focus on Incremental Value and Value-Impediments (a.k.a., the 2-Slide MethodologyTM, a 23-page PDF); that whitepaper should be downloaded and read along with this presentation.
- ASAP Global Webinar, Bringing Clarity to Strategic Alliances on 23 January 2013 (34-page PDF – slides with speaker notes and Q&A)
- Summit on Spiritual Principles in Strategic Alliances on 18-19 December 2012 in Heidelberg, Germany (22-page PDF – results, prep material, slides + flipcharts)
- Colorado State University, College of Business, Spiritual Principles in Strategic Alliances on April 2010 in Fort Collins, CO (42-page PDF – slides)
- ASAP Colorado Chapter, Principle-based Alliance Management on 9 March 2010 in Denver, CO (40-page PDF – slides)
- ASAP Global IT Webinar, The Powerful Use of Simplicity by Strategic Alliance Managers on 21 October 2009 (90-page PDF – slides with speaker notes, Q&A and backup slides)
- Intel’s EMEA Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) Training on 3-4 June 2008 in Munich, Germany (2-page PDF – objectives, quotes, evaluation and class photo)
- ASAP Global Summit, Fundamental Principles in Strategic Alliance Managers on 14 February 2006 in Atlanta, GA (28-page PDF – slides; note: presentation is “rough” and message lacks clarity – it was a start)
Strategic alliance managers are free to reuse and distribute this material provided the © and attribution information is retained. Let me know if you would like the original PPT of any of these presentations.