Being a Transformational Strategic Alliance/Partner Manager
This training will transform your most challenging business relationships and your ecosystem. With a cohesive approach it progresses from the individual, to business relationships, to your overall business, and finally to the world around you. It melds together as within so without (personal transformation) and as without so within (insights from the real world). It addresses fundamental issues and it is based on real-world experiences.
Joe Kittel leverages off of his engineer’s mindset, practically-focused on fundamental principles. With over 25 years of experience in strategic alliances, amongst such companies as Adobe, Capgemini, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft and SAP he knows the following:
- Most partnerships and alliances fail, mostly due to failure in relationship. They fail to achieve their full potential, due to such things as low trust, poor communication and an unhealthy atmosphere.
- Practical spirituality addresses the fundamental issues in long-term value-creating business relationships.
- Conscious capitalism (spiritually-based businesses) outperforms the S&P500 by a ratio of 10:1; the ROI for practical spirituality in business relationships is limitless.
There is a better way and we go there together.
- The chasm between you and your partners will be bridged.
- Your business ecosystem will become more value-creative.
Final content will be defined based on dialogue with you and a few of your partners. Each module will have pre-work and participant engagement during training. Afterward a summary document will be made available.
- Partnerships and Alliances. As long-term value-creating business relationships, these are business’s most complex and challenging form of relationship. (Read about crucibles for change.)
- Being a Partner/Alliance Manager. What are the challenges in doing this type of work? How can we think about the role? How does the role tie to identity? What does it mean to be transformational? (Read about the role and being transformational.)
- Practical Spirituality – addresses the fundamentals in relationship and therefore in partnerships and alliances. We are creators; we are about the creation of value. How changing attitude & mindset deepens relationship. Our’s is a sacred job: dealing with the timeless (vision), invisible (intangible forms of value), and the infinite (boundless). The ROI for spirituality and research by the Conscious Capitalism Movement. The HP/SAP case study (in development). (Read about practical spirituality and simple truths.)
- Creativity-in-the-Collective. The transformational power of shared light (collective attention). Results: increased personal buy-in and team alignment; new opportunities surface; solutions to the team’s challenges are found; dysfunctional drama is neutralized; and a practical long-term vision emerges. (Read about the 2-Slide MethodologyTM)
- Calling for Trust via Healthy Confrontation. Focus attention on the issues and not on the other person or company? Results: greater trust, clearer relationships and a healthier more value-creative climate. (Read about trust.)
- The Empowerment of self-Obsolescence – the most impactful practice you can embody. Results: ever-increasing wisdom (individually and collectively), increased informal power and pervasive virtual presence. (Read about self-Obsolescence.)
- Simplicity. Moving from overwhelming complexity into empowering simplicity. Making things simple is hard work, but it pays off. Q: What do we do when our work becomes simpler? A: Focus on relationship.
- Relationship. Business’s most strategic asset, which is often ignored and under-valued. All value-creation and all value-exchange happens in a relationship; it is the foundation of business. (Read about how spirituality is about deepening relationship.)
- The Greatest Value in Partnerships and Alliances. Their value goes well beyond near-term incremental sales revenue. They are crucibles for the on-going transformation of a business. (Read about why alliances are strategic.)
- Being an Illuminating Mirror – the power of sincere, immediate and explicit gratitude, expressed interpersonally and company-to-company. Deepen relationships, build trust and foster enthusiasm.
- Creating a More Value-Creative Ecosystem. How simplicity and a clear focus on the essence in relationships (within and without) fundamentally changes an ecosystem.