Practices are behaviors. Spiritual practices are authentic behaviors derived from the ideas we choose to hold in consciousness (principles) which have as a result the deepening of relationship.
From my experience I see a number of behaviors which are especially impactful:
- Meditation – being mindful, being fully present, being at peace, connecting within.
- Seeing the divine – in myself, in others and in the world around me (a.k.a., Forgiveness).
- Be the change – change you and change your alliance; how ordinary strategic alliance managers accomplish extraordinary results.
- Staying connected – to others, Self and the Universe; being part of.
- Being grateful – in all things, for all things, always. Be an illuminating mirror.
- Being in the moment – being fully present in the here and now.
- Being of service – being of value; doing the next right thing for all concerned.
- Being in love – connecting with what is in our midst; being about growth.
- Remembering oneness – knowing we are all One; hearing the voice-of-the-collective, feeling the heart-of-the-collective, tapping into the creative potential in the spirit-in-the-collective.
- Being a transformational alliance manager – bringing transformation to your work.
Finally, there are surely other ways to “parse the truth” or describe principles and practices which deepen relationship. I am very interested in hearing from you. How do you see the practical application of spirituality in strategic alliances?