The workplace becomes a second home for all who enter with love.
We Are Building a Community
We are building a productive community of strategic alliance managers. If you’re interested checkout the pages below for a brief overview:
- Our Vision
- Our Motives and Purpose
- Community Structure
- Our LinkedIn Group (started April 2012, as of October 2015 have 280 members)
- Newsletters (started Feb 2013, when newsletter were suspended and moved to LinkedIn posts in August of 2015 we had 1,600 subscribers)
- Creating Home
- Voice of the Collective (food-for-thought)
- Your Input (share your ideas via an on-line form)
- Connect (share your ideas directly)
Questions to You
- Do you have substantial experience and training in strategic alliance management, and yet you feel like there is more?
- Do you sense there are fundamental principles that aren’t understood well by our profession?
- Are you interested in living a more holistic and fulfilled professional life, a life where you can increasingly love your work and work your love?
- Are you interested in being part of an emerging productive community, focused on transforming the artful science of strategic alliance management?
- Are you interested in transforming how business is done?